Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Winds of Change

As I post more content on my "flagship blog", The Accidental Author, it occurs to me that it makes more sense to post essays and other content related to giving to God and stewardship on a separate blog.  This avoids "content confusion", since The Accidental Author is devoted heavily to the craft of writing.

So, I introduce The Giving Unleashed Blog.  This blog will be devoted to the following:

  • Blog posts about faithful giving to God
  • Information about the book I co-authored with Marc Farnell (Senior Pastor of CrossRidge Church in Little Elm, TX) , Learning to Give in a Getting World
  • Encouragement for those struggling to give in trying economic times
  • Guest blog posts about scriptural backing for the use of financial resources for further God's Will
  • Testimonies from readers about how God has blessed them as a result of following God's Will with their money
So, as I gear up and move some of my blog posts from The Accidental Author, stay tuned!  There is a lot of great content to come!

Also, check out the companion Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/LearningToGive

No comments:

Post a Comment